Monday, September 3, 2012

Lately

We've had visitors for the past three weekends, so we've been doing a lot of fun things!  We got a fancy new camera for our trip to Europe, so we've been practicing on our guests.  Barb and Randy were here first and we did some things around San Diego and then also went up to LA.  




 Wine tasting in Temecula at Wilson Creek

 The Hollywood sign!


Lawrence Welk's star, I think Grandma and Grandpa Kyllonen would approve!

The Capitol Records building in Hollywood


The La Brea tar pits in LA.  They are naturally occurring pits where tar bubbles up.  They find tons and tons of fossils in them and are excavating many sites.

Santa Monica Pier

The view from our front window at our new place in Del Mar!  I will put up pictures of our new place, but I have to take a few more tomorrow.  It's been so fun to have a pool when the weather is hot!

1 comment: