Saturday, August 24, 2013

Summer

Finally in the third trimester and still feeling good!
 Here's a profile shot of baby girl, with her hand up by her head.  Since they were checking into the extra fluid in my belly, we got to have more pictures.
 A funny one of Eliza that I found from her birthday :)
 I never finished putting up pictures from our Yosemite trip in May.  This is Bodie, a ghost town that we stopped at on our way back from Yosemite.  It used to be a mining town, but was completely abandoned with most of the buildings still standing.



 We also stopped at Death Valley National Park, because, well, why not?!?
 Our hotel was at Furnace Creek Ranch, the only place to stay in Death Valley.  It was a strange oasis in the middle of the desert.  It even had a golf course!
 The lowest point in North America, 282 feet below sea level.  It was already 90 degrees by 8am...
 Coyotes stopped us in the road on our way out.  I think they were used to cars giving them handouts!  We could have reached out and pet them.

No comments:

Post a Comment